Friday, 2 September 2011

Synopsis of Cambodia Trip♥

At home nothing do
Sleepy Zzz
but is too early for a nap
D:
that's why i'm here to
BLOG♥

Continue show you guys
some of my Cambodia pictures
:D
My brother and I :)
In cave
看见希望 :D

Family pic :)
(without the last guy behind me XD)

My mom & I




Cambodian kids come to us and ask for candy
Poor Cambodian kids :(
(the right side that kids din wear pants ><)
In Cambodia's palace
the colour of the maid's cloths is according to the day
Colour of shirt of the maid
from left to right
start with Sunday
when holiday, they wear like me XD

That's all for my Synopsis of Cambodia trip :D

although Cambodia is a 3rd world country
but it is still nice
dun think that 3rd world country have nothing special
their history is more interesting 
than our
HISTORY SUBJECT
XD

♥ Will blog when i'm free soon ♥

♥ Be Excited ♥



I know my heart is still with you
but i cant forget about it
let me have sometime
when time passed
i saw the result of you
the changing of you
then i will think about it
I'm sorry
J♥J

No comments:

Post a Comment