woahhh
stay in Starbucks for around 1 hour dy
STUDY MOOD
where are you??
Never mind
dun come first
Because....
BLOGGING TIME :)
dun come first
Because....
BLOGGING TIME :)
Most of the people are Realistic
Once they know you are
Not Available or complicated
they will not come to find you have a chat
ANYMORE!!
Recently I met a new friend
I feel that you are different from others
A friend that can listen to me when i'm sad
chat nonsense with me
chat nonsense with me
laugh nothing with me (no point) :D
Until now
I dun feel that you are a realistic person
Until now
I dun feel that you are a realistic person
When i'm in secondary school I dun have much friends
and not even a true friend :(
Now i met you
I'm appreciate you as my friend
&
you too, who reading my Blog :D
A Real Friend
Is Hard To Find
Difficult To Leave
And
Impossible To Forget
The best part in our life is when
Your family understands you as a friend
and
Your friends support you as your family
I have Both in my life!
I appreciate much much!! :)
I Love you
My friends & Family <3



No comments:
Post a Comment